Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2013

My favorite beauty YOUTUBERS !

Hey guys xx

The ones who know me also know how addicted I am to youtube and to beauty videos. (for those of you who are not familiar with the scene: these are basically videos about make up and clothing). I thought it would be a nice idea to introduce you to my favorite youtubers and their channels. The list is not in a particular order - I enjoy watching the videos of all of those 10 girls. 


Fleur from FleurDeForce

Tanya Burr from pixi2woo

Ingrid from missglamorazzi

Brogan from brogantatexo

Beccy von rebeccafloeter

Lindsey from beautybaby44

Zoe from zoella

Bethany from macbarbie07

Louise from sprinkleofglitter

Tati from GlamLifeGuru

If you have never watched their videos I would highly recommend you to do so. They all know what they do and it´s quite interesting to hear their opinion on new products. Some of them also have really funny vlog channels - so keep your eyes open!

xoxo
Angy Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. thanks ;) I like yours too and I already started following u on bloglovin ! :)
    xo angy

    AntwortenLöschen