Samstag, 15. Februar 2014

Nail Polish Favs - February 2014


Helloo you guys !! x :)
Long time no see ....

But now I´m back - with a nail polish favorites update! As you might have already noticed I´m not that good at keeping up my schedule of posts (especially favorites of the month^^).

I´m planning on doing a February Favorites - so keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned for a huuuuuuugee update on beauty products at the end of February (because there wasn´t a post in December and January there are of course more products I can show you^^). ;)


But now to the actual post - a little sneek peek of favorites concerning nais:

Essie - A Cut Above & essence (colour & go) - "the pinky/red tone that has no name"

I have been loving these two shades in January and I still can´t get enough of them. The picture above shows me wearing the essence nail polish, but those two shades match perfectly and can be combined as well!

Essies "A Cut Above" has been launched in a glittery deluxe edition where shades to match them have been suggested by essie - what I did was mainly to focus on the glittery shades and try to match them with nail polishes I already had, which saved me a lot of money! (essence nail polish: 1,75€ compared to essie: around 10€)



 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen