Samstag, 28. Dezember 2013

Review: New L´Oréal Foundation

Nude Magique Eau de Teint
... that´s the name of the new foundation by L´Oréal Paris.


The formula is runny (almost like water!) and therefore I´d never apply the foundation with a make-up sponge, because it definitely sucks up more of the product than there will actually be on your face. Instead I used the Real Techniques foundation brush, which did its job amazingly well.

left: Loreal Nude Magique
right: Rimmel London Wake Me Up

The quality of the Nude Magique foundation is surprising! When applied to your face for the first time it doesn´t feel like you would were any make-up at all. It gives your whole face a nice finish with a light coverage. Perfect for everyday make-up!

What I certainly didn´t like about the product is the heavy/tiny glass bottle without a pump and that it is quite expensive at about 14 € for its small size. Further, there are only 6 shades and I´m not sure if everybody will find the perfect match. As I have really light skin I wasn´t even sure if the lightest shade (120 - pure ivory) would fit me - but it seems I was lucky! So it´s a bit of a risk to take when you decide to buy this product.


my instagram: msangynagy

Some instagrammers might already know these pictures - it was a cold day and my little monkey and I were chilling on the couch - but before that we went for a walk! At the same time I also wanted to test the foundation - and as you can see it actually did last on my face amazingly well!! Two thumbs up for that! ;)

xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen