Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013

books 2013 - (last) update #4


Hello you guys x
So here we go again - time for some BOOKS I´ve read (in 2013).
It´s December and the final countdown involved some interesting series, which will probably have to be continued in 2014..

01) Born Wicked - Jessica Spotswood
02) Lola and the boy next door - Stephanie Perkins
03) Crimson Frost (Mythos Academy 4) - Jennifer Estep
04) The Selection - Kiera Cass
05) The Elite - Kiera Cass
06) Witchy, Witchy (Spellbound Trilogy #1) - Penelope King
07) Dangerous (Element Preservers, #1) - Alycia Linwood
08) Runaway (Element Preservers, #2) - Alycia Linwood
09) Divided (Element Preservers, #3) - Alycia Linwood
10) The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden - Jessica Sorensen
11) Sweet Evil - Wendy Higgins
12) Sweet Peril - Wendy Higgins
13) Suddenly Royal - Nichole Chase
14) Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy) - Anna Banks
15) Of Triton (The Syrena Legacy) - Anna Banks
16) Under the Never Sky - Veronica Rossi
17) Through The Ever Night - Veronica Rossi
18) Phone Calls from a Rock Star - JL. Paul
19) The Mortal Instruments 2: City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare
20) The Mortal Instruments 3: City of Glass - Cassandra Clare
21) Beautiful Disaster - Jamie McGuire
22) Divergent - Veronica Roth
23) Head Over Heel: Seduced by Southern Italy - Chris Harrison

You´ll probably recognize the "Mortal Instruments", from which I showed you the trailer in my last book post. I´ve not read the first book yet, cause I´ve already seen the movie and I don´t know if I want to ruin the thought of one being better than the other - let´s just pretend they´re equally good :p

Anyway I also started reading the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth and I´m super duper excited about the following 2 books: Insurgent & Allegiant! The book reminds me so much of the Hunger Games that I simply had to love it. So Hunger Games fans out there? This is a MUST to read for you!


Well that´s it for books in 2013! More will follow in 2014...

xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen