Montag, 3. Dezember 2012

The life of BerryRue ?





Have you ever wondered about the name of my blog?
Or asked yourself who the person is that writes all the posts?


Well ... I finally decided that the time has come to introduce myself officially:


The name´s Angelika - but everybody just says Angy.
The blog name´s "The life of BerryRue" - this is a tribute to the Hunger Games (Berries & Rue saved Katniss in the first novel)
I am from Austria. But I don´t like skiing. And I actually prefer English as a language - so that´s why most of my posts will be in English. (it´s not my mother tongue so excuse the mistakes!)
My 2 dogs and family are the most important things in my life followed by
friends, music and shopping ;)

And for the one´s who have nothing left to do today except of reading about me I´ve prepared a little:

Weird Questions Tag

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
angy, anschi, angie, anschy and my cousins used to call my gela when they were young and could not pronounce my name.
#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
Probably singing everywhere I go. i´m a living radio haha*
#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I´m afraid of thunderstorms. They use to creep me out since I was a child. But Ted´s thunder song helps a bit^^
#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
Oh that one is easy. i LOOOVE taylor swift. country songs are best to cheer you up our entertain you when you´re alone. Besides her music the probably best song is "Here in your arms" from Hellogoodbye.
#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves
Spending money on things that turn out as rubbish (books, dvds, ...)
#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Playing with my hair? or my feet? something like that. 
#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
the side closest to the wall. 
#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
My first stuffed animal was a fluffy horse that I got from my mum when I was a few days old. It´s still in my room today and we use to call it "Wuschel".
#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
VANILLA LATTES! and i absolutely adore the christmas editions. In summer i opt to strawberry frappuccinos.
#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
hmm - put off your make-up before you go to bed? but i do practice it!^^
#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
People face a certain direction in the shower? Perhaps the one where the shower gel stands?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen